Friday, January 29, 2010

formspring.me

What was the happiest moment in your life?

Since I was 8 when my life started to very gradually disintegrate...

I'd say The Killers' concert in November of 2007. It's the only concert (apart from classical) I've attended, ever. I was able to stand the whole time, clap, cheer and sing. I went with a great friend, and got out of the house, for a reason besides study.

I came home experiencing an emotion I'd forgotten - happiness. I described how I was feeling: exhausted, but on some kind of high, and I couldn't feel the pain, but I knew I'd miss school the next day. And I didn't care. I was excited, and couldn't stop smiling. My mum said: "That's happiness, Alex." She looked so happy, too, but a little sad. Maybe you're supposed to remember what happiness is like.

Ask me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment